As a school, we do our upmost to ensure the protection and welfare of young people in our care. It is a responsibility we take most seriously. Ensuring that there is a strong culture of child protection across our school is a core principle of our function. This page allows easy access for teachers, students and parents to the guiding documentation on Child Protection & Welfare.
Key Reporting Pathway
Just to clarify – if a person has a child protection concern please contact –
- Sean Coffey (Principal and Designated Liaison Person) or
- Hugh Rudden (Deputy Principal and Deputy Designated Liaison Person)
If the concern is in relation to the Principal or Deputy Principal then contact –
- Lorna Larkin who is the Chairperson of the Board of Management.
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Child Protection Personnel & Procedures (Oct 22)
- Child Safeguarding Statement & Risk Assessment (Oct 22)
- Checklist for Review of the Child Safeguarding Statement (Oct 22)
- Tusla -This website is a key source of information and support for schools & parents